I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Friday, 4 May 2012

Charlie Benjamin

Hello, my name is Charlie, Charlie Benjamin. And I have felt as if I was the loneliest person on earth. It all started in nursery school...I would sleep in nap time. But the staff would here noises, terrible noises. And when they would come in to see if all the kids were fine, but they would see that the whole room would be destroyed. They thought I destroyed the room because I said: "I had a nightmare." and when I do get these "nightmares" I would accidentally open a portal to the Nether, and monsters would step through. They kicked me out of the school. My parents tried to find a new one but they all said no. We thought I would never have a nightmare again. But we were wrong. Really really wrong.

One day kids from the neighbourhood invited me over to a sleepover. My parents said: NO!, but I persuaded them to let me go. When I got to the sleepover I had a lot of fun. I made some friends. Then it was time to sleep. We all slept, but I had a nightmare. I woke up to see all the kids tied up in silk cocoons and hung up at the ceiling. Then the parents came and told me off. I told them that I saw a spider and the spider did it. But of course, they did not believe me.

One night it was time to go to sleep. I went to sleep. But I had a nightmare. I woke up and everything was fine. I went to my room door to go get a drink of water. Then a giant creature came out from the dark and attempted to kill me. But then, these people called the: Nightmare Academy came in and saved my life. They said that I had something called the Gift. It' s an ability to be able to open portals to the nether. They trained me, and that's when the adventure began...



To find out more read the book: Nightmare Academy Charlie' s Monsters.


-Ram

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ram

    Congratulations on your first post! I am really impressed by how you have developed your entry to tell me a bit about the story without giving away the entire story. How have you been enjoying this book?

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ram

    Awesome story I like the part when Charlie kept having nightmares and different monters came out of different dimensions. You know I might actually read that book. Anyway keep the good work up.

    Sheridan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.