I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Thursday, 10 May 2012

Dear diary,

Today I had a great time in the Nightmare Academy! I made 2 new friends: Charlie and Theodore. Theodore isn' t really that good of a friend. He calls Charlie "his best friend". We went to the Nether and saw the Trout of Truth and it said that I'm not a Nethermancer, I' m a banisher. Theodore is a Nethermancer and Charlie is both.

Tomorrow, me and Charlie are going to do Begging Banishing class. While Theodore does Netherian Nethermancy. Banisher Rex said we get to pick weapons, and fight some Class 1 Ectobogs. It's going to be fun! Hopefully nobody gets hurt or even worse, killed! Sure, theirr Class 1s, but they might be too stronger than we can handle.

I thought I was going to be a Nethermancer, but instead I am a Banisher.


Sincerely, Violet Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.