I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Kio Rahi

It's a fun game about team work, determination and skill. A lot of people in my class like it and I'm one of them.

Tani Wha's the defenders and Kio Mai's the attackers. Kio Mai throws the ball at the post to get a score. Tani Wha uses the ball to touche the cones and score a try. I really enjoy the game and my team always makes me the defender every time we're Tani Wha.

You get the ball of people by ripping their ripper tags. It makes them pass the ball to someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.