I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Tale Trail

Nick

Is winning the race all its cracked up to be? Or am I just doing this cause I'm bored? My Dad told me that there was someone in town that I could ask to help me train. First of, my name Sheelah Jennings, and of course by my name I'm a female. My parents said that maybe I should do the town sprint, but of course all I said was; "Town sprint my butt," that didn't change my parents' mind.
They 'persuaded' me to do it. I'm not telling how. I was to pretending to go to training by leaving the house and going to my friend Jenny's house. My decision was changed when Jenny told me if you came 1st you get a few hundred dollars.

I started going to training and started sprinting the crap out of myself. If you came 2nd, you get 4 bags of lollies. If you came 3rd, you get a random toy. If you didn't get in the top 3 you don't get anything. "I'm gonna win this!" I exclaimed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.