I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Camp

Camp's gonna be fun. Basically everybody in the class is going to camp. I thought I'd make a post about trying to persuade anybody else who doesn't want to go to camp.

Get rid of your technology for a good four days and go for some sort of exotic hike, or go rock-climbing and do some physical activities.

Friends are also gonna come so you won't be alone. If you're scared of the rain you won't if you have a rain jacket prepared.

There's gonna be awesome camp fires and songs that are gonna be really entertaining for the nights!
If you don't go to camp you'll still have to go to school and it'll be really boring! There won't be much people who aren't going to camp which means four days with few people.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ram
    I think you've made a good attempt at structuring your work. I would like to see more of an appeal to the audience in your introduction and a conclusion as well.

    What memories do you think people will take away from camp?
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie
      They'll probably take memories of going on hikes and stuff like that. But probably remember seeing their friends.

      What memories will you take with you?
      Ram

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.