I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Friday, 28 September 2012

Have ever littered in the School before and what kind of rubbish did you litter?

Have you ever littered in the school and what have you littered? That's the question I asked to people in my class for my Statistical Investigation.

We have been seeing all kinds of rubbish in our school and we have been trying to count how much rubbish of each was.

I asked students in my class if they have every littered before. A lot of them said yes but some said no. 

After asking students in my class what they have littered they all said different answers. They are all shown on this chart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.