I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Thursday, 27 September 2012

Name Calling And Bullying

Since I came to this school I've been seeing people feel bad about themselves cause they were being bullied by bigger and stronger people. Some people end up crying. I was picked on too cause some people start throwing things at me.

Bullying someone won't achieve anything besides making a person feel bad and it'll get you in trouble. It may seem fun for you to do this to people weaker than you or dumber, but it actually gets you in trouble.

If you are getting bullied or name called by other people it's wise to tell a friend, a family member and even a teacher.

Some bullying actually gets too far and the bullies start making bad rumours that involve the friends they or how they look. They then spread the rumours around the school and end up making the person feel bad.

If you're a bully, you might as well quit now cause sooner or later someone's gonna tell on you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ram,
    I'm sorry to hear that you were picked on by others. Did you talk to any of the teachers about it?

    In terms of your post perhaps you could have made more of a connection with your reader in the beginning. What did it feel like to be bullied?

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.