I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Tail Trail 3 Wolves fighting

Sally-Ann

The Ravengers were hungry for revenge. It wasn't long ago that Melverse was banned from his old pack. Now he was going to take his revenge and no one will stand in his way. He waited a long time for this, so has his new pack.

"There they are," said Melverse, "the traitors that sent me fending for myself."
"Do we attack them?" A Ravenger asked.
"Yes, but not now." said Melverse. They all sank into the deep grass and waited for the right moment to strike.

A few moments later, they were already attacking. Wolf versus wolf. The sky was red, blood slithered the grass. The Ravengers were winning. The other wolf pack leader was begging for mercy.
"Please," he said. "don't kill me. I beg you!" Melverse clawed the other pack leader's head off.
"We emerge victorious. Let's celebrate!" Melverse said. The Ravengers roared.

1 comment:

  1. hey Ram,

    that tail trail is so cool!I like that you adapted to my story so quick!thanks.
    Great work.

    Sallyann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.