I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Tucker and Fred

Every now and then some guy would stumble in  a fight, or an argument. Some people are actually smart enough to turn their back and walk away. But Tucker isn't one of those guys. A lovely stroll in the park could just be his one trip to the hospital.

Tucker had bad temper. You can easily make him mad by saying, "bro" to him. And, well, this is how it kind of started. An argument could lead to an all out fist fight.

Tucker strolled in the park. He eventually got tired and decided to sit on a bench. Another person sat down next to him. "Hi," he said. "My name's Fred."
"And?" said Tucker.
"What's yours?" asked Fred.
"Tucker, now please, shut up." Tucker stood up and clenched his hand into a fist and out it against Fred's face.
"Whoa, bro." said Fred.
"What did you call me?!" shouted Tucker. Fred got out of the bench and Tucker punched his face. Fred got mad and brought Tucker's face to his knee. Since Fred had freckles on his face, Tucker decided to say; "Come at me, Freckle Face!"
"Your mom's a Freckle Face!" shouted Fred.
"My butt!" said Tucker.The Argument

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.