I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Thursday, 29 November 2012

Intermediate Survival Guide

55000
Chopstick Driveway
Noodle Town

6900
Chopstick Terrace
Noodle Town

29/11/12

Hey guys and gals year sixes.

Today I will show you how to survive intermediate. I have many tips, tricks and some hacks that you may need.

Here are some tips, tricks and hacks for year sixes.

1. Don't make too many year 8 friends cause the next year you won't have many friends/allies.

2.  Try  to do good in dodge ball, don't hide behind people and throw LOW. Unless you throw strongly.`

3.  Volunteer for somethiing you're good at.

4. If you want to do Daily 5, do Spelling, Reflection and Read To Self before you do class projects.

5. If you haven't done anything besides one or two things, make sure you try something new!

These tips, tricks and hacks may not help all year sixes. But at least some of them. I hope these tips, tricks and hacks helped. This is it for me guys, bye.

Yours sincerely,

-Ram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.