I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Friday, 12 July 2013

11 Before 11

1. Join a Music Group
Reason: Even if you think you're not so musical it's gonna be really fun learning how to play,
2. Be Spider-Man
Reason: Who doesn't want to be Spider-Man? You can swing around and you can join the high jump team!
3. Catch a Pokemon
Reason: Catching and training a pokemon is everyone's dream!
4. Be Teacher for a day
Reason: Do I even have to give you a reason?
5. Learn how to fly
Reason: Just imagine it, flying in the sky and not having to worry about being late for school!
6. Do a montage
Reason: Montages are awesome! Unless it's a bad montage, like... punching yourself
7. Be a break dancer
Reason: Break dancing is awesome!
8. Turn into a frog for 2 minutes
Reason: You can spring up anywhere and strike your tongue like lightning
9. Ride a boat
Reason: You're riding a boat! That's reason enough.
10. Underwater Diving
Reason: Underwater diving! That's reason enough! Like riding a boat!
11. Meet Michael Jackson
Reason: All you need to do is hallucinate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.